The editorial office of Aerosol and Air Quality Research (AAQR) is calling for papers presented in 12th World Filtration Congress (WFC12) held from April. 11-15, 2016, in Taipei, Taiwan. WFC 12 was an overwhelming success, attracting 3,203 delegates, speakers, sponsors, visitors and exhibitors from 34 countries. Many excellent gas filtration papers were presented which are well suited for this WFC12 special issue. Papers not presented in the congress but are related to gas filtration in the following specific areas can also be considered:
1. Filtration mechanism and modeling
2. Indoor air cleaning and clean room application
3. Gas absorption and adsorption
4. Automotive application
5. Filter testing system
6. Mist and droplet separation
7. Industrial gas cleaning
AAQR focuses on aerosol and air quality and is indexed in SCI with the impact factor of 2.393 in 2015 JCR. AAQR is an open access journal supported by the publication fee charged to the corresponding author of the accepted papers. The Guidelines for Authors to submit manuscripts and publication fee policy can be found at the website of AAQR (http://www.aaqr.org). The deadline for manuscript submission is Dec. 31, 2016, which is extended from Aug. 31, 2016 originally indicated on the WFC12 web site. Target date for publication will be August 2017.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Prof. David Y. H. Pui (email@example.com), Mechanical Engineering Department, University of Minnesota, USA
2. Prof. Wilhelm Höflinger (firstname.lastname@example.org), Vienna University of Technology, Austria
3. Prof. Jing Wang (email@example.com), Institute of Environmental Engineering, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
Prof. Chuen-Jinn Tsai (firstname.lastname@example.org), National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan